• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

John Gil

A good rule of thumb: Never post anything on the internet that's illegal, would embarrass your parents, or piss of your boss!!:eek:
BzB
I didn't think a gift to my processor or OR would have been an issue, if I could remove the post I would. Thanks for the heads up.

MarpatCam

NavyOffRec,

I am not age critical (Im 24) and I was wondering something that may be very easy to answer. If I am not selected on this board, I am able to keep reapplying until that day comes that I am selected... correct? I am worried that since I am a prior enlisted Marine that that will damage my shot at being selected as a Naval Aviator (or Naval Officer in general for that fact). My package is fully submitted. I am just waiting.

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,

I am not age critical (Im 24) and I was wondering something that may be very easy to answer. If I am not selected on this board, I am able to keep reapplying until that day comes that I am selected... correct? I am worried that since I am a prior enlisted Marine that that will damage my shot at being selected as a Naval Aviator (or Naval Officer in general for that fact). My package is fully submitted. I am just waiting.

correct, you can keep applying until you run out of time.

a good officer is a good officer, no matter if they are prior enlisted or not, your Chief may just need to use a large font when he or she sends you emails :D

MarpatCam

a good officer is a good officer, no matter if they are prior enlisted or not, your Chief may just need to use a large font when he or she sends you emails :D

Hahaha.... I see what you did there.:) Also, thank you for such a rapid response. It is much appreciated.

delta215

Sir,

Is there a waiting period between applications? I read something about a 6 month wait between submissions, though maybe I misunderstood.

Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

Sir,

Is there a waiting period between applications? I read something about a 6 month wait between submissions, though maybe I misunderstood.

Thanks!

yes, if nothing changes in your application, but often you can make changes to better yourself (retake ASTB, additional classes, training, community service)

PrudasJiest

Haze Gray
Just had the RC Intel results published as well as the latest AC NFO/Pilot and CEC board results come out. If your recruiter hasn’t contacted you, it is probably bad news. Quite a few packages were not reviewed at the RC Intel board for various reasons. I even had an applicant who was shelved for the next board for an insignificant item that was initially left out of the package but provided in a reasonable time frame. CNRC is apparently very particular on these items. Just know that if your package was not boarded, you are not alone. We’ll continue to fight the battle, but it sounds like a lost cause on this end.
http://recruitingcommand.com/texasnavy/

What exactly is AC/RC?

John Gil

Just had the RC Intel results published as well as the latest AC NFO/Pilot and CEC board results come out. If your recruiter hasn’t contacted you, it is probably bad news. Quite a few packages were not reviewed at the RC Intel board for various reasons. I even had an applicant who was shelved for the next board for an insignificant item that was initially left out of the package but provided in a reasonable time frame. CNRC is apparently very particular on these items. Just know that if your package was not boarded, you are not alone. We’ll continue to fight the battle, but it sounds like a lost cause on this end.
http://recruitingcommand.com/texasnavy/

What exactly is AC/RC?
I spent my evening looking into it and from what I found AC is Acquisition Corps and RC was Reserve Component. I looked through the bupers site for a few hours and that's the best I could come up with.