• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

VFRonly

Pro-Rec SNFO May, 3rd 2013
Hey guys I haven't been on here in a while. I got selected in May for SNFO but a medical issue came up so I had to go through the waiver process. Long story short, I had to get a psych-eval done and now my OR thinks we should find out early next week if I got the go ahead. (Crossing fingers) I am hoping to make it to the Sept. 15th class as well.

MarpatCam

I was told the 14 July class was full... I see that to be a false statement by my OR. My processor went on leave for 2 weeks... Awesome. IM STILL WAITING TO HEAR SOMETHING, ANYTHING!!!

Robo-03

Proud Wise Owl
pilot
Hello all,

Not sure how the non-priors submit packages but for AD personnel there is an option to submit it electronically. My command waited until Wed. to submit my package... I called the OCS help desk yesterday and they told me that they did not have any record of my package. I spoke to the Officer who submitted my package and they quickly called. OCS help desk informed him that they were having issues with the servers that day. My guess is that it got DOS-ed. If you submitted your package last week, call and verify that they received your package.

Good luck!

Hello all,

Not sure how the non-priors submit packages but for AD personnel there is an option to submit it electronically. My command waited until Wed. to submit my package... I called the OCS help desk yesterday and they told me that they did not have any record of my package. I spoke to the Officer who submitted my package and they quickly called. OCS help desk informed him that they were having issues with the servers that day. My guess is that it got DOS-ed. If you submitted your package last week, call and verify that they received your package.

Good luck!

I had the same issue. I submitted my at 2030 on the 18th and then I called the OCS helpdesk at 9am on the 19th and they said they had not recieved it. I immediately resent it directly the the individual I was on the phone with (Tim Hackett) and he confirmed receipt of my package, on the 19th. However I have not received that email confirming my package is ready for the board.

Robo-03

Proud Wise Owl
pilot
I had the same issue. I submitted my at 2030 on the 18th and then I called the OCS helpdesk at 9am on the 19th and they said they had not recieved it. I immediately resent it directly the the individual I was on the phone with (Tim Hackett) and he confirmed receipt of my package, on the 19th. However I have not received that email confirming my package is ready for the board.
Did you put a read receipt on your email? I would still push to get an email from Tim just so you can have tangible proof. I spoke to Ted Williams.