• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot/ NFO "Rolling" Boards MAR/APR 2013

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
The most maddening part about this whole process is waiting in the holding pattern for an OCS date/Final Select and they're still airing those g*damn commercials on television.

Damn right...."A GLOBAL FORCE FOR GOOD"...just to tease you on prime time lol

Kmiller361

No not yet unfortunately. I honestly don't know what is happening right now with my FS letter and the background stuff. I hope it ends soon! I want to have that letter in hand!

Have you received your FS letter yet? I think we were both selected around the same time and Im still waiting on mine

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Have you received your FS letter yet? I think we were both selected around the same time and Im still waiting on mine

Get on the horn with your OR TODAY. They just had new updates come through the system yesterday that says whats happening with our FS's. I was told I am leaving September 15th, and Murphy was told the same thing. Hope to see you there at OCS Kmiller!

Kmiller361

Get on the horn with your OR TODAY. They just had new updates come through the system yesterday that says whats happening with our FS's. I was told I am leaving September 15th, and Murphy was told the same thing. Hope to see you there at OCS Kmiller!

10-4. Thanks for the update!

MarpatCam

Kavo (and all others),

I was also selected on the May board and have yet to receive my FS letter/ my ship date. It seems as though the people that are reciveing the 15 September date are all NFO selects. Does anyone know if Pilot selects could ship to OCS sooner?

-Marpat

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
there really isn't passing a MEPS consult, the doc writes their opinion then N3M interprets it. I have read many psych consults that looked fine but the individual was not cleared by N3M, so wait to celebrate until after N3M gives you the PQ letter, but be cautiously optimistic.
My OR told me I was PQ'd with N3M.