• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS Chances

I'am an active duty personnel currently stationed overseas. I completed my degree last October 2015. I have foreign and american college degree. My GPA is 3.13 BS in Liberal Arts and i'm applying for Supply corps. I have been serving the USN for almost 3 years. My officer package (3 supply officer appraisal interviews (2 SC CDR and 1 SC Capt, and 3 LORs CDR, LCDR, and LT from my work center) is all complete it is just that my OAR score is not even competitive. My command marks me as a well rounded sailor. The only problem I'm having is my OAR result. The first time i took it was last year and i have 33. I took it again this month and i have 32, it went down. I'm up for orders and i only have 8 months left in my command. I can take the OAR test again but it would be in April, and that is not enough time for me to submit it before i leave my current command. What would i do next? Is there are chance that i would get accepted in the program? I just want to be commissioned.

exNavyOffRec

I'am an active duty personnel currently stationed overseas. I completed my degree last October 2015. I have foreign and american college degree. My GPA is 3.13 BS in Liberal Arts and i'm applying for Supply corps. I have been serving the USN for almost 3 years. My officer package (3 supply officer appraisal interviews (2 SC CDR and 1 SC Capt, and 3 LORs CDR, LCDR, and LT from my work center) is all complete it is just that my OAR score is not even competitive. My command marks me as a well rounded sailor. The only problem I'm having is my OAR result. The first time i took it was last year and i have 33. I took it again this month and i have 32, it went down. I'm up for orders and i only have 8 months left in my command. I can take the OAR test again but it would be in April, and that is not enough time for me to submit it before i leave my current command. What would i do next? Is there are chance that i would get accepted in the program? I just want to be commissioned.

you have to meet the minimum OAR to submit, study, then try again at your new command, if you don't have a qualifying score on the third attempt that is it. The other option is LDO when the time comes.

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
Does Navy OCS take any people that want to be in submarines? I just think that would be in interesting career path, but Aviation is still number one.