• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy med 101 to first duty station

Yes, you will burn leave during that time until you check into your next command. So your leave will be between the date you formally check out of OTCN (They will stamp and sign your orders) and then when you check into your next command (They will stamp and sign your orders). Any travel time they give you will be re-credited back once your new command processes your gain.
Do you happen to know if I get proceed time going from ODS/NM 101 to my overseas duty? If I already asked you I apologize.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Do you happen to know if I get proceed time going from ODS/NM 101 to my overseas duty? If I already asked you I apologize.
It'll depend on how your orders are written. Do you have a hard copy of your orders yet? If so, ask your class chief or class officer for help in reading them. You should have travel time but that will depend on how you're traveling and where you're going.

It'll depend on how your orders are written. Do you have a hard copy of your orders yet? If so, ask your class chief or class officer for help in reading them. You should have travel time but that will depend on how you're traveling and where you're going.
No hard copy yet so I guess I gotta wait and see and just plan on using the few days I accrue as leave during ODS and NM 101. I was told my report no later date will be a couple weeks out from when my courses end. Not the worst thing I suppose. And thanks for your help.

Xx Werd xX

Hi,

I’m active duty attending ODS in October. I understand that I will be going to Navy Med 101 for one week after that in Bethesda. Once that’s done, if my first duty station is overseas, do I get flown straight there or do I have a few days to go home in between? I’m not prior service so I don’t know much of anything yet. Any help would be great!
Recommend asking your recruiter to request OHARP following ODS. If approved by recruiter and Detailer, this will grant you 14 to 90 days of temporary duty back at home to assist recruiting efforts. Should provide ample time to get household good move knocked out.