• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Apparel

mike172

GO NAVY
Does anyone know of a good place/ website where you can pick up Navy sweats and the like? I'm trying to find something but I'm not too interested in paying $30 for sweatpants. So if anyone knows of anything let me know. Thanks.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
If you have an ID/can get on base, yes. Otherwise you can pay a lot more money and buy stuff online.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
If you can use the NEX online... they have it all. If you want the "uniform" sewats... its like $14 a set for pants or hoodie... I know cause the girls always like to steal those... I think they're god awful, but the Chica's like to take em from me...

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
If you don't want PT sweats the bigger bases all have "Navy Pride" shops in the NEX. Your profile says you're a 4/c MIDN in New Jersey (which doesn't make any sense) so I would bet you'll be in Norfolk for CORTRAMID this summer so just go then.

mike172

GO NAVY
Ahh thanks for the advice.

Also I live in New Jersey, I go to school in PA. Sorry for the confusion I guess I never changed it.

If you don't want PT sweats the bigger bases all have "Navy Pride" shops in the NEX. Your profile says you're a 4/c MIDN in New Jersey (which doesn't make any sense) so I would bet you'll be in Norfolk for CORTRAMID this summer so just go then.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know of a good place/ website where you can pick up Navy sweats and the like? I'm trying to find something but I'm not too interested in paying $30 for sweatpants. So if anyone knows of anything let me know. Thanks.

If you enlist in the navy, at boot camp they give you a full navy sweat suit on the first day, for free!!