• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Intelligence Professional Breast Insignia

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Aw schucks. Thank you for your kindness. Even if you do think you're part of the cool club now, fact is you are a prior zoomie, which effectively negates any comments you have for or against any navy community. Probably best if you just hush up now before you give the Air Force a bad name. Oh wait...never mind.

I don't know... I think as a suppo he has every right making that comment. If he thinks that his own designator should not be awarded wings, I certainly don't think he's biased. You just got a little too butt-hurt about his SWO comment. ;)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't know... I think as a suppo he has every right making that comment. If he thinks that his own designator should not be awarded wings, I certainly don't think he's biased. You just got a little too butt-hurt about his SWO comment. ;)
I guess I forgot the smilies :D :icon_wink

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My kind of breast insignia....

5cb39bc8.jpg

Devil Duck

I see the final design for the insignia has changed. Better, but not great. I was really looking forward to earning my second Eagle, Globe & Anchor. I see the Eagle has fallen off.

IDCWarfareInsignia.jpg