• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviators Naval Flight Officers -- What Was Your Major?

MasterBates

Mechanical Engineering-Powertrain Thermodynamics.
Minor in Aerodynamics.

Fly SH60B out of Mayport, going back to Whiting to be a HT instructor.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
My Major was going to college football games/tailgating, stacking my schedule to have the most time off, improving my golf game, Warcraft II, being 3rd man 3rd squad with the LEAST responsibilities in the NROTC unit (assistant logisitics anyone) and having fun with the wife and kids...

But I graduated with a dual major in Computer Information Systems and Business Administration.

Until recently I flew a desk... now back to learning to fly the Warpig (aka P3) again. As you can see, I went to the community where I could continue to be a slacker.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)

Flying F-18F's out of Oceana.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
I'm only a SNA...

Major: Organizational Leadership & Supervision
Minor: Naval Sciences (first class at Purdue to recieve such a minor)

How's that for a bunch of bureaucratic sounding garbage that makes me sound well prepared for Navy Officerhood? Hahaha

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
History...the degree was just a check in the box for me on the road to commissioning. I'm in the east coast HSL RAG now flying -60Bs.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
BS in economics, concentration in entrepreneurial management.

Was flying CH-46Es, now flying V-22s.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
BS in Sociology with a minor in History. MBA later in the fleet. I fly AV-8Bs out of Yuma.

I'm living proof that you don't have to be a Rocket Surgeon to fly jets.