• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviator -> Special Forces

JTB7

OP--I would advise enlisting and doing special forces and all that, and get that out of your system. Apply for MECEP or STA-21 program, if you dont get selected or whatnot and when your enlisted contract is over, go to college/apply for PLC/OCS etc. You will probably have to apply for an age waiver, or go and do Army Warrant Officer pilot thing, there is an Ex-Navy SEAL on these boards who became an Army pilot later in life. I made a thread some time ago along the same subject, but I decided it would be better to be a Marine aviator and do a FAC tour--there are FACs attatched to Recon battalions if you want it, honestly I could care less anymore about being special forces. Most guys who want special forces in high school really want it for the glory, not really because they really want to do it, if that makes any sense.

You can't be the star quarterback, linebacker, and place kicker.
There was a stud on our football team that actually did all of that--except he was a star safety and not a linebacker. There are exeptions, but most people cant do it.