• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAL AVIATOR HEAVEN

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
P-3 Heaven:

No preflights: just kick the tires, light the fires.
No attack criteria: MC discretion is always good enough.
The goblin never gets too wiley, and your torps always work.
No TORTs. Ever. Readiness is inversely related to how much booze you drank the night before and how good you feel to go flying.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
P-3 Heaven:

No TORTs. Ever. Readiness is inversely related to how much booze you drank the night before and how good you feel to go flying.

And we can carry Zuni rockets.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
P-3 Heaven:

Can we just say no readiness ever? Yeahhhhh I'm gonna need you to do another ASU-205.....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
1. PC is unknown in NavAv heaven.

2. Every other breakfast is a CubiDog, a SanMiguel, a 'puke' & a cigar. If flying, the alternate is Chicken Adobo & Lumpia w/ S&S sauce.

3. All BOQs have a Wardroom Dining Facility with 3 meals a day 7/52.

4. "O", CPO, & EM Clubs still alive & well.

5. "Shellback" & CPO Initiation Ceremonies practiced, provided medical treatment not required by "Pollywogs" or "boot" Chiefs.;)
BzB

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
There are also Nuke depth charges. Just because I want to see what one of those bad boys looks like when it goes off and because sometimes, close is good enough.

My old man had stories of dropping inert nuke depth charge shapes when he was a P-2V driver back in the late '50's/early 60's. Different world back then.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I don't remember if this was covered, but it's a pretty big deal so having it twice doesn't matter: Each squadron's wardroom has a full bar with multiple beers on tap, giant projector screen on the side with movie seats and gaming consoles attached, plus foosball and pool tables. You can blast the music as loud as you want without anyone bothering you, either.