• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

a_dub

"flank" speed
Ha, what he said! I was led to believe this: hope for a week, plan for 2-3 weeks, be ready for a month....

Matthew Hill

AMDO/1525
Ya, I won't even start asking my OR until they 1. contact me or 2. someone posts on here saying they did or did not get selected.

a_dub

"flank" speed
No they're not Senior. Results haven't been posted on the NRC SharePoint or on PRIDEMOD II. There's a possibility someone at NRC emailed your OR the results which is frowned upon and even illegal (sometimes the results list wasn't even signed by the senior board member).
Thanks for the clarification. I'll hold off on hitting up the OR first thing in the AM now.

a_dub

"flank" speed
Results are on PRIDEMOD II. Have you OR open up PRIDEMOD II and on the VIEW DESIGNATORS tab will say if the applicant is a SELECT NO or SELECT YES. An official selection list hasn't been posted.
OR won't say or check until the official results come out, sadly, the wait continues. Thanks for the update, some hope showing!

Roy Boy Blue

Results are on PRIDEMOD II. Have you OR open up PRIDEMOD II and on the VIEW DESIGNATORS tab will say if the applicant is a SELECT NO or SELECT YES. An official selection list hasn't been posted.
Whats the average time span before the official post is out???

exNavyOffRec

OR won't say or check until the official results come out, sadly, the wait continues. Thanks for the update, some hope showing!

They won't change the status in the system until NRC has the official selection list, it just hasn't been sent to the field, it has been done the same for years but the difference is for AEDO/AMDO the numbers are so small it takes just a few minutes to update the system as opposed to SWO who have a few hundred. Your OR should know this and have no issues giving you the info, he has probably already looked.

a_dub

"flank" speed
Your experience and civilian background don't really fit with either AMDO/AEDO. You can reapply as many times as you want but I don't see you getting in.
3 of my former coworkers, all AW/SAR, UAV contractors with similar degrees have been selected for both AEDO and AMDO over the past 4 years. All the NRP officers I interviewed with said UAV experience is hard to find and one of the larger needs of the navy at the moment. I should also add into my 'info page' my experience through all the 8 years of UAVs I was chief maintenance technician as well. I do appreciate your input and will continue to get certs and other items to better fit the role.