• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

nav supplies for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude, don't worry about these guys jumping your ass. You aren't doing anything wrong by trying to recoup a few dollars for the supplies. I certainly don't see any reason why you should feel compelled to give them away. But hey, I'm just a dirty capitalist pig and a consumer whore.

And a SWO.....:(

Lovebug201

standby, mark mark, pull
None
^^You know, I was going to post that - then I thought no I am just an old Marine and it might be frowned upon. But, I thought, no worries someone will do it for me. BINGO::)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, where F your buddy is General Order #1.

Brett
We don't have buddies, friends, shipmates, comrades, bunkmates, etc. It keeps things simple and mitigates the guilt that one might have.

I stand by what I said. Even still, I think he should charge more for the supplies than what he paid for them. After all, they've been "seasoned".

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We don't have buddies, friends, shipmates, comrades, bunkmates, etc. It keeps things simple and mitigates the guilt that one might have.

I stand by what I said. Even still, I think he should charge more for the supplies than what he paid for them. After all, they've been "seasoned".

He doesn't sound too seasoned to me. ;)

Brett

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Wow, I have never heard that one before " a tool" you must've coined that phrase - the real original deal here.

"Tool" is Navy slang for prick. He didn't make it up.

Didn't they teach you at OCS? Or was the shine of your butter bars too distracting?

koolkatsalley

tool, also a great band name

Oh I though it just meant a senior officer that was a prick, never thought it applied to us butterbar pricks, oh well I guess I can just blame my not knowing on still being an ensign.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Takes one to know one.

And we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.