• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

National OPO Blog

nrodda90

SWOtivated
So my recruiter and processor decided to take the week off...anyone know how I can find out my status of they aren't in their office?

VoodooNova

None
So my recruiter and processor decided to take the week off...anyone know how I can find out my status of they aren't in their office?

My OR took leave until the 9th, my processor states he doesn't expect results out until Monday, and it seems the person who could find out at NRD headquarters is out as well. It looks like I have to wait another week to find out.

Last edited:

National OPO

NOPO, So for the people Pro Rec Y this week.....when is a realistic timeframe for a final select letter?

All final selects for the 20Jul and 10Aug classes have been issued and these classes are full. The 31Aug class is about 95% full as well and will be closed out next week. We will be starting to issue the final select letters for the 21Sep class (and start filling it up) next week. Looking at the timeline from PROREC-Y to final select letter and OCS ship date, I would estimate that PROREC-Y applicants from this most recent Pilot/NFO board will ship to the Oct-Dec OCS classes and would therefore get their final select letter in the late July or early August timeframe. But this is all an estimate. Continue to remain engaged with your recruiter who will be able to continue to track your status and provide preliminary information about ship date and final select letter date as we continue to push through the list of prior selected applicants and continue to assign OCS dates and issue letters.

paulmkrueger

Welp. Didn't get selected for anything I applied for. Guess it's grad school for me. Take care and good luck, friends.

nrodda90

SWOtivated
My OR took leave until the 9th, my processor states he doesn't expect results out until Monday, and it seems the person who could find out at NRD headquarters is out as well. It looks like I have to wait another week to find out.
I've been waiting a year and a half already, whats another week?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
For the supply boards, talking to a member who sat on the board, a big factor was the ASTB/OAR score. You can have a 3.5 + GPA, tons of letters of rec and even appraisals, but if your score was below a 50, it brought the entire package down.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ditto with Pilot/NFO, you might now have the best GPA, but if you have a good ASTB score 50/6/6/6 and higher it helped improve your chances. I had a kid with a 2.67 GPA, Poli Sci but a 55/7/7/7 get NFO.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Ditto with Pilot/NFO, you might now have the best GPA, but if you have a good ASTB score 50/6/6/6 and higher it helped improve your chances. I had a kid with a 2.67 GPA, Poli Sci but a 55/7/7/7 get NFO.

How about prior service with a solid GPA, pilot license and decent scores (mine). 48/6/7/7 for SNA and NFO?