• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NASIS Application Question

KNSnowy

Headinclouds, thanks, I should have thought of that! I didn't try a different browser, though it wasn't a gateway error or timeout or anything.

I finally took a slightly scary way around getting the forms to print and dropped them by the processor just to see what he thinks. He wasn't in, so will have to wait for a response :/

In the end, I chose incorrect options like "yeah, my husband's totally a U.S. Citizen" to avoid the error pop up, then declared the alterations with the true info in 3 different comment fields, in all caps :D

Total pro O.O I'm doomed.

exNavyOffRec

Just thinking of troubleshooting ideas, have you tried completing the form in a different browser? I know I was having issues when I was filling mine out, so I kept switching between Firefox and IE and eventually it worked.

The browser is a good point, NASIS generally only works correctly with IE and a specific version, I had people that had new versions of IE that couldn't get it to work right.