• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
Without Top Gun there wouldn't be nearly as many "what % get jets" questions! I'd call it a revolutionary movie. :D :)

AJB37

You've got to be kidding. Good movie.

Greatest Movie of All Time has many in the running, and I'd say "Zoolander" isn't one of them.

Sadly I'm not kidding, Zoolander and [SIZE=-1]The Shawshank Redemption are hands down the greatest movies of all time.

^I forgot Boondock Saints
[/SIZE]

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
I can't believe The Big Lebowski hasn't been mentioned.

Great movie! Alot of ins, alot of outs, alot of what-have-yous

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
North by Northwest.....just watched it the other night and was reminded how good some of the classics really are.

Zoolander was easily one of the top 5.....worst movies I have ever seen, it sucked horribly.......:(

phrogpilot73

Fletch.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON River!
You gonna use the whole hand Doc?

Sadly I'm not kidding, Zoolander and [SIZE=-1]The Shawshank Redemption are hands down the greatest movies of all time.[/SIZE]
Wow. I can agree that Shawshank Redemption is a great movie, but it can be summed up by this.

Stinky's List of Classics:

Comedy:
Airplane
The Princess Bride
Animal House
Spaceballs
Fletch
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Blazing Saddles
Blues Brothers

War:
Midway
Patton
Das Boot
The Longest Day
A Bridge Too Far

All Others:
12 Angry Men
The Godfather
Star Wars
Ben Hur
Rocky
The Natural
Lawrence of Arabia

I could go on all day. Please note - Zoolander, American Pie, et al aren't on my list. If I'm in the mood for sophmoric humor, yes - they're good. But they aren't greatest movies of all time. In case you're curious, I'm using only one metric to define what's in the running - it's a movie that I never once looked at my watch while it was playing...

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Why does everyone leave off "The Devil's Brigade"??? It's a true story, and a great freaking WW2 movie, damnit.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
You're all wrong... Animal House is the greatest comedy followed by the Blues Brothers...Spaceballs/Blazing Saddles are up there as well but not numero uno. Zoolander doesn't even come close.

As far as best movie of all time... Lawrence of Arabia.