• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.A. landings at USAF bases (hopelessly threadjacked x3..and counting)

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Night at the Roxbury anyone??

negative Batman. Definitely Blazing Saddles.

Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

Mongo only pawn in game of life.
:D

phrogpilot73

I could see the argument for Blazing Saddles, me - my vote goes for The Princess Bride or Spaceballs... Night at the Roxbury?!? What are these kids thinking these days...

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Princess Bride, classic, but no. I'd pick Spaceballs over it. I might have to pull out Superbad or American Pie, at least for modern classics.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I could see the argument for Blazing Saddles, me - my vote goes for The Princess Bride or Spaceballs... Night at the Roxbury?!? What are these kids thinking these days...

I was joking...Although I must admit I would rank 'UHF' up there in the top 10 for sure. Princess Bride is a great movie as well, 'anybody want a peanut?' Ahh, how I miss Andre the Giant....

skim

None
Contributor

oops, posted twice...

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Princess Bride, classic, but no. I'd pick Spaceballs over it. I might have to pull out Superbad or American Pie, at least for modern classics.

I don't think a movie that hasn't even made it to DVD yet (pirated copies from Hong Kong don't count) can be considered for greatest movie ever, or even modern classic status.

So far, I think I'm with phrog. Princess Bride: horrible title, great movie.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Well how about future hall of famer for Superbad, but American Pie is certainly a modern classic.

skim

None
Contributor
Well how about future hall of famer for Superbad, but American Pie is certainly a modern classic.

Hated American Pie, didn't find any of it funny (to each his own I guess). Same as 'Dude wheres my car?'

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
No one has mentioned Animal House yet. I don't know if it’s the best ever but it’s certainly ground breaking.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is not a classic, but I still laugh my butt off every time Ferris' sister kicks the principal in the face.

HuggyU2

None
Maybe a "classic" for pimply faced 18-year olds. The adolescent humor in American Pie was so bad, I only made it about 15 minutes into the movie. Based on what I've heard, I won't even bother with Superbad.