• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My pup pointed her first birds today.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
I've driven my big boy all over the country. MD to Texas, Tejas to Jax... Jax to MD for a week trip... We used to sedate him with a mild sleeping pill but lately he's been fine without it.

If they enjoy short car rides, they'll usually travel well. He rides fine in both my 4 door taco and my wifes little volvo s40, just gotta make sure he has enough room to lay down. If your dog has a bed he sleeps on, its a good thing to throw in the back seat so he has an idea what he's supposed to do back there (lay down and sleep it out).

good advice with the dog bed.

Our dog slept in a kennel at home so whenever she came on long trips, we just brought the kennel along, she knew what she was supposed to do.

Now not saying you have room in the car for a kennel, but you cannot go wrong with the dog bed.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Now not saying you have room in the car for a kennel, but you cannot go wrong with the dog bed.

Or just tire them out with a camping trip first. Finn's good for about 10 hours straight sleep after a weekend away but she's almost 10.

Finntruck-1.jpg

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Or just tire them out with a camping trip first. Finn's good for about 10 hours straight sleep after a weekend away but she's almost 10.

Kinda looks like our Gracie (golden lab) after a day looking for pheasants

good looking dog!

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I drove him down here to Florida from Ohio, but he's getting bigger by the week, he's now 9 months old. I have a small sporty-type car and don't think he'll be able to fit comfortably for a long trip once he reaches full-size.

Time to lose the gay Ensign-Mobile and get a truck...then you won't have this problem...pretty sure with the above your man-card is on probation...