• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My New Ride

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
desktop7rq.jpg

It seats 24, has a master bedroom, master bathroom complete with shower, living room, dining room and kitchen.

Guess what this is?

bath0no.jpg

(Hint: it's not the toilet!)

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Hey, cool! It's one of those fancy European drinking fountains! Poor design though, they always seem to be positioned way too low.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
A bidet.
Those things have got to feel weird.
Yeah, you know everytime I shower and my backside gets wet it does feel a little weird. Seriously though, anyone ever used one of those fancy Japanese toilets that squirt you in the tookus w/ warm water? Surprisingly pleasant and refreshing :D

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yup, it's a bidet. I was amazed - never thought I would see one of those in an airplane.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Brett, while the warmed seats, automatic air freshener, warmed water spritz, and automatic lifting/lowering seats are novel, they tend to get a bit wierd after a while. I mean, who needs a freaking toilet that talks to you? Then again, it was a life saver after a few days partying in Shibuya (and lots of bizzare food). I'll leave the rest of that one up to your imagination.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Where you'll be spending all your alone time?
Actually, we carry 3 flight attendants (all female - no funny guys on this plane). So on the empty repositioning legs

bed3mm.jpg

It's a great gig. The Captain is another Hawaiian furlough and between the 2 of us, we hire the FAs. It's a daily contract for them so they have to perform to our satisfaction or ......

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Anyone ever figured out how the three sea shells work?? That is the one bit of movie trivia that always stumps me!