• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

my acro video (I think he means aero)

JIMMY

Hey guys,

went flying today and video taped it. Thought you guys might enjoy watching. feel free to trash talk it, but before you do... just know im in no way trying to look like a bad ass or anything... i think i look more funny than anything else, but just thought u guys might wana see it. i love in cockpit video...

oh and its the 2006 Sportsman sequence for anyone taht flys competition aerobatics...

heres the sequence if you wana follow along. http://members.iac.org/knowns/knowns2006/sportsman_power_2006.pdf

heres the video:

let me know what you guys think.

thx

james

JIMMY

its a super decathlon... workin on a pitts s2b, or extra 300... but just SOOOO d@mn expensive.....

Looks pretty nice....how far above the deck are you in those shots? Looks around 5000 agl maybe. Coming out of those rolls and turns you look pretty crisp...I always seem to drift a bit. Not that I'm doing any aerobatics in a C-182...hehe. Good stuff...

JIMMY

hehe thx, c182s are sooooo nice though, for non-acro at least ;-). i start at 6000agl, and end up at 2500-3000agl.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Okay, since I've successfully reprogrammed Mules, now you're next... You're not a circus performer, it's "aero" not "acro."

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
whoa, dont be talking about me...if i want to do some acro while doing some aero, thats my problem, not yours ;)

lucian_boy

hey am tring to view your vid but it is not letting me view it. i subscribe for the service and everything but the vid is not coming up. is there anything i need to do to see it

JIMMY

gatordev said:
Okay, since I've successfully reprogrammed Mules, now you're next... You're not a circus performer, it's "aero" not "acro."

hey man either one works... i usually call it aerobatics myself... but how uncool does "my aero video sound"? i mean, that could mean a million things... but if you want to get technical...

acrobatics:

n 1: the gymnastic moves of an acrobat [syn: tumbling] 2: the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft [syn: aerobatics, stunting, stunt flying]

aerobatics
n : the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft [syn: acrobatics, stunting, stunt flying]

:) :) :)

JIMMY

valion_pride said:
hey am tring to view your vid but it is not letting me view it. i subscribe for the service and everything but the vid is not coming up. is there anything i need to do to see it
hey valion, srry you cant see it. umm... i really cant think of why it wouldnt be working. maybe the server is busy on youtube. let me know if you still cant see it if you try later.

jpaviator said:
hey man either one works... i usually call it aerobatics myself... but how uncool does "my aero video sound"? i mean, that could mean a million things... but if you want to get technical...

acrobatics:

n 1: the gymnastic moves of an acrobat [syn: tumbling] 2: the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft [syn: aerobatics, stunting, stunt flying]

aerobatics
n : the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft [syn: acrobatics, stunting, stunt flying]

:) :) :)

Well, because I have nothing else to do I went and looked up the definition of acrobatics in four online dictionaries (dictionary.com, encarta, webster, britannica) and I couldn't find your definition of acrobatics involving aircraft. Busy day here... :D

mo7stanley

mules83 said:
whoa, dont be talking about me...if i want to do some acro while doing some aero, thats my problem, not yours ;)

I am with you on this but for the record I think the FARs do call aerobatics acrobatics.