• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

my acro video (I think he means aero)

JIMMY

RichardDelk said:
Well, because I have nothing else to do I went and looked up the definition of acrobatics in four online dictionaries (dictionary.com, encarta, webster, britannica) and I couldn't find your definition of acrobatics involving aircraft. Busy day here... :D

lol, well just so i dont look like too much of an a$$... i got my definition from here...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/acrobatics

i guess i should have used multiple sources :icon_wink too much free time richard;)

EDIT: actually... i just found out that if its "acrobatic" your a "clown"... BUT if you add an S as in acrobaticS.... then its related to aviation.... muah hahahahahaha

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
How much flight time do you have? You want to become a Navy pilot? If so, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably won't have a problem in the pipeline.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
jpaviator said:
lol, well just so i dont look like too much of an a$$... i got my definition from here...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/acrobatics

i guess i should have used multiple sources :icon_wink too much free time richard;)

EDIT: actually... i just found out that if its "acrobatic" your a "clown"... BUT if you add an S as in acrobaticS.... then its related to aviation.... muah hahahahahaha

I know you're not "in" yet. But since you're on the site, I'm assuming you have an interest. Also, the site is all about mentoring future anc current SNAs. So, in that vain, if you want to quote dictionary terms, fine. But for the "players" here, it's aero. Smiles in effect.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
bunk22 said:
In my final months........weeks.........and days as a Department Head..........Thank GOD!
Then off to the big hinge dust-bin (sorry, just noticed that). :D

Brett

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Brett327 said:
Then off to the big hinge dust-bin (sorry, just noticed that). :D

Brett

Just another hinge and post DH headed no where. For some reason, I'm okay with that :D

JIMMY

bunk22 said:
How much flight time do you have? You want to become a Navy pilot? If so, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably won't have a problem in the pipeline.

i have around 320 hrs, 80 or so of it is aerobatics. I almost have my package complete for OCS. Cant wait:)!

gatordev said:
I know you're not "in" yet. But since you're on the site, I'm assuming you have an interest. Also, the site is all about mentoring future anc current SNAs. So, in that vain, if you want to quote dictionary terms, fine. But for the "players" here, it's aero. Smiles in effect.

lol ok thx. was just joking around :icon_wink

JIMMY

hey guys,

finally got some extra 300 fotage...

I couldnt upload them so hopefully the links are ok...

Tumble, knife edge spin, immelman

some aileron rolls, my first snap rolls (ugly stuff)

some more tumbles and spins... i need to invest in a snoopy hat...

-jP

sbpilot

Hey are you out of santa barbara? I heard someone say SB 805 on the radio, and thats my home airport. Good vids btw, I cant wait till I start aero this summer. Where do you do it out of, Santa Paula?

JIMMY

I fly out of john-wayne (KSNA). The freq we use for our practice area can pick stuff up from SB occasionally... and a whole bunch of other places lol... makes it kinda hard to concentrate sometimes.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
and a whole bunch of other places lol... makes it kinda hard to concentrate sometimes.

Good training for the party line that is Area 2 common. Interesting vids. You can keep your knife edge spin...that just looked uncomfortable.

sbpilot

Those are some crazy maneuvers! I would probably puke my brains out on that knife edge spin. When did you start flying?