• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motrin

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Depends what you are trying to relieve????

Simple muscle ache...yes

2nd degree burns over 30% of your body...no.

It all depends...who gives these "pills" and for what ailment?

Dr. G

Tulman737

yah, they work, I got NPQ'd from OCC 189 cause I broke my leg and they give you 800mg motrin which took all of the pain

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Another yup they work. Motrin does a pretty good job of decreasing inflammation.

there's a question: you actually allowed to eat dessert in the chow hall? i know i'm supposed to take as much as possible, but they won't rip you a new one for chowing down "pogey bait"?

Killer2

TRONS!
None
They could care less. Most of the time they would tell us to drink milk because we ate chow BEFORE PT and that made for a colorful PT field. Get what you want, but eat what you get.

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Schnuggapup said:
2nd degree burns over 30% of your body...no.
I beg to differ...

Ask any corpsman (serving with the Marines), Motrin cures everything from cancer to the clap! Got a problem: take some vitamin M :)

disclaimer: excessive use of Motrin is bad for your body and may cause serious health problems later in life... but damn it makes you feel so good!

usmcecho4

pilot
Motrin's got nothing on percocet. That **** is so good you have to go to mainside medical just to get it. One of the few good things about breaking my ankle.

s/f,
usmcecho4

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Yeah, but you can't take Percocet in the middle of a 20 mile hump to keep on going... oh wait, that sounds like a good idea!

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
vvmountainvv said:
or you could just pour some 'tussin on that leg, it will heal it right up...let the 'tussin soak in there good.
and if you run outta 'tussin put some water in the bottle, shake it up MORE 'TUSSIN