• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcyles and Scooters, Oh My!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
This is how things get out of control. First @mad dog gets a bigger bike, then Putin backs out of the START Treaty, then @ChuckMK23 gets a faster bike! To quote Adm. Painter, “This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.”

And then Hells Angels MC allow former cops who ride Honda Monkeys [like me] to join their club because their membership numbers are down!!! ???

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Nice work, candidate! How did you get that video to AW? I tried for like 3 hours…I couldn’t figure out [or find] any link [or code] to post it here. Also, I think my Honda Monkey looks pretty spiffy with the mud on the tires [from our previous mudex]…so I think I’ll leave the mud on the tires for about 1 year…maybe 2 years.

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Stopped by the H-D dealership where we recently purchased mrs. mad dog’s 2014 Sportster Iron 883…man, that 2023 Sportster S 1250 was sort of looking good [see below]. The dealership tried to make me ride it…they rolled it outside and put a dealer plate on it…I said no joy once I discovered all the computer/electronic gizmo stuff going on in the cockpit. Nice boat load of freaking distractions. It even has cruise control. Really? I guess motorcycles are going the way of automobiles with all the computer/electronic gizmo stuff. Anyway, I’m sticking with my really slow [and really basic] 2021 Honda Monkey…

666D1BC9-E055-4E81-A28D-47370413E6E6.jpeg

A6FE0038-6967-4C0F-93F9-A3DBB32354B8.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Dang! mrs. mad dog [she is currently at motorcycle school] got her H.O.G. stuff already. I’m jealous…

19AD5144-7AE1-4733-B7AD-899EC18485AB.jpeg

Meanwhile, I’ve been eyeballing H-D police bikes…but it doesn’t look like I’d be eligible to get one [see red boxes below]…

F6A47B06-43B3-4D3C-8079-EA412FB01F8E.jpeg

F34E1815-A8F0-475C-9DD4-F81D3165DD35.jpeg