• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcycle Course While in Flight School?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Oh holy crap! That's an epic screw up on my part. Guess @mad dog gets a few days off as perma-SDO so I can get back in the pubs.
For the record, I was never assigned perma-SDO…therefore, you’re the perma-SDO due to your epic [History 101] screw up.

Also for the record, I would recommend to the OP [ @kookylukey ] that a Manco mini-bike is in order [see pics below]…no motorcycle safety course required, no motorcycle license required, no motorcycle insurance required, blah, blah, blah. NOTE: mad dog action figure sold separately.

And if a mini-bike doesn’t jerk the bobber…give a Sears go-kart the old college try. Pic below from circa the early 1970s in our driveway in Wisconsin. NOTE: mad dog action figure sold separately [again].

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Until I saw this, I wanted to ride a Sears go cart more than anything in the world.

Them my goals changed.

I did eventually get to ride the go cart.View attachment 31860
When I was a teenager, she’s what I wanted to ride most in the world too..multiple rides over an extended time…

It was awesome she was willing to take a swimsuit picture while cold.