• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motorcycle Course While in Flight School?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Rent a motorcycle for a week or scour craigslist for people actively selling motorcycles then offer the guy X dollars to lease it for a month. Draw up the paperwork/ show ID/ put a deposit if it makes them more comfortable leasing it to a stranger. There are interim solutions for everything. If you like it, you can always buy it later. Or just buy it now and sell it later if you regret the purchase. Whatever.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Make sure to swap out the flags of Japan and Taiwan for nondescript shapes so that you are additionally protected from the Great and Bountiful People’s Republic of China Which Can Do No Wrong in The World and Has Lots of Gold Medals.
Well, it is only fair that we replace a fake country like "Taiwan" with a real one like Trianglestan. After all I was there for the swirling Mig-28 fight during my 85-86 cruise.

Memento...

number9

Contributor
Well, it is only fair that we replace a fake country like "Taiwan" with a real one like Trianglestan. After all I was there for the swirling Mig-28 fight during my 85-86 cruise.
The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. America was at war with Trianglestan. America had always been at war with Trianglestan...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
There's your Meta question...is it present day to the current viewer or to the original audience? Does it now represent some sort of alternative reality that diverged when he Japanese attack on Midway was thwarted by the Nimitz?
Since most of my days are spent in an alternate reality I guess I’ll go with that (but damn I love that movie!).