• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

military discounts at ski resorts - 2008

Ali_Pine

Snowshoe Mountain - WVa - 2008-9 Season

Military Personnel Package

Once again, Snowshoe Mountain is honoring all our brave military men and women! As a special thanks for all you do to help keep our country safe, we would like to extend an invitation to unmatched wintertime excitement on the slopes for FREE! With proper identification, all Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard and Retired Personnel and their spouses / dependents will receive the following deals from Snowshoe Mountain. Unless otherwise stated, all deals are available midweek, non-holiday.

*Rate based on double occupancy and unit type availability and rates are subject to change at anytime. Military personel must show valid DOD ID upon check-in to redeem free lift tickets.

-----
  • Free lift tickets when purchasing two or more night lodging.
  • 10% discount on select food at Snowshoe owned outlets
  • 20% discount on Outdoor Adventure products any time
  • 20% discount on Adult Group Ski Lessons
  • 10% discount on Equipment Rentals
  • 10% discount on select, non-sale, retail items in Snowshoe owned retail shops
There are other packages....
http://www.snowshoemtn.com/deals/winter-vacations/military-offers/index.htm

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Last year Wolf Creek in S. Colorado was giving 50% off for Military. I'm pretty sure that is still in effect.

zinger025

Free skiing in Lake Tahoe

Squaw Valley - Free skiing to all active duty military

Alpine Meadows - Free skiing to all active duty military

Northstar - Free Skiing on Sunday to all active duty military.

Lake Tahoe CA is by far the most military friendly ski area I have seen. 3 resorts with FREE skiing? cannot beat that.

zoomie08

Fast, Neat, Average...
I used the discounts at the Vail resorts for four years. They are great and even have military-specific ski days where things are really cheap for military folks. The Liberty Pass, as somoeone said, is a great deal ($150 for unlimmited skiing at Vail/A-Basin). I bought one every year. They also give great discounts on day passes. And, the skiing at Vail is amazing! Hope that helps!