• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mike W

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
raptor10 said:
sadly, i dont have enough money for freedom:(

Now I KNOW, freedom isnt free, it costs a buck O five

$10/month extra for a DVR from Comcast. That includes HD.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Who was this dude? Is there any links to the crap he posted? Just curious. He seems to have made quite a negative impression on you guys.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Who was this dude? Is there any links to the crap he posted? Just curious. He seems to have made quite a negative impression on you guys.
And the list goes on... collegeguy, integer (who can forget the funs times with him?), wintersibs et al

We have had some real "winners" on here.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Any good stories, or were they just tools? Do you actually ban people from the forum? If so, for what kind of stuff?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Any good stories, or were they just tools? Do you actually ban people from the forum? If so, for what kind of stuff?

Sir, just do a search for "integer" and you'll get evereything you needed to know. Oh, and search for "knowledges" too.:D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
And the list goes on... collegeguy, integer (who can forget the funs times with him?), wintersibs et al

We have had some real "winners" on here.

WinterSibs was the best so far.

Crowbar

None
LaneNFO should get an honorable mention. Wintersibs might have been the most entertaining (followed closely by collegeguy), but Tango1/Clux4 showed his ass far more than anyone in the history of AW.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
BigRed389 said:
Please...PLEASE tell me you guys didn't forget about GunsVF-103 or whatever his name was...

Was he the one with the fastasy fighter squadron on his profile? That guy was a riot. I think he was the CO of himself, the pasty-white kid down the street, and the guy who's 16 wearing velcro sneakers.

BigRed389

None
phrogdriver said:
Was he the one with the fastasy fighter squadron on his profile? That guy was a riot. I think he was the CO of himself, the pasty-white kid down the street, and the guy who's 16 wearing velcro sneakers.

Bingo.

For a trip down memory lane, here's his "website": http://victory-leader.tripod.com/VF-103-home.htm

I just wish some of the old guys had been around to tear him a new one, "old school" style.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Holy Odin's beard!

Now...with extra lameness! Excuse me, but can anyone tell me what a virtual gateguard or better yet, virtual "CO's Adjutant" does? Get berated by a virtual XO on the proper spacing and tabs on naval correspondence?