• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mike W

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Does that mean he got whacked? or that he ran away to Vermont and met a gay fireman who rides motorcycles? esuring this year's Sopranos as the...

WORST SEASON EVER.
Stop the madness! I haven't seen this season yet. I always wait for the DVD pack to come out.

VAmookie

chances are he's still posting. Anyone invented that device yet that slaps people through the computer?

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There are methods used to ensure he isn't still posting.

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Don't buy it, rent it....Save your money this year...I shall reveal no more.
Too late, I already have the other seasons. Now I must continue until I have all seasons. As for other flicks, I have Netflix.

Netflix is the best thing ever. Blockbuster and Hollywood Video can both kiss my ass.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
WORST SEASON EVER.

Yeah, you can say that again...so freakin pissed about this season.

There are 6 more episodes that will be out in the fall right?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
CORPSviation said:
chances are he's still posting. Anyone invented that device yet that slaps people through the computer?

beyotchslap.jpg

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Spyguy...it is January, and 8 episodes...the LAST ones...it better not suck or I will fvcking kill someone...I have already wasted 13 Sunday evenings watching this season
Dude, don't be a slave to the tube. TiVo should be your friend.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Dude, don't be a slave to the tube. TiVo should be your friend.

Yep, if you don't have a DVR... get one. Many cable companies offer them now. WELL worth the money.

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
It still takes the same amount of time to watch the Sopranos be it a DVR or Sunday nights...Either way, I wasted 13 hours of my life that I will never et back
Must you fight every good idea we throw at you? :D Listen, using the DVR is not about being able to click through commercials. That is a great feature, yes...I use that a lot. However, the best thing about having the DVR is I can set the thing up once to record my favorite shows (called a Season Pass). Also, if I run across something that I want to see, but say, is only on at 3 am, I click on record and it'll be there whenever I have time or want to watch it. The TiVolution is about freedom my friend...freedom. Now, don't fight it.....let freedom ring in your home too.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
sadly, i dont have enough money for freedom:(

Now I KNOW, freedom isnt free, it costs a buck O five