• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MIdshipman Fails Drug Test

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Whatever happened to this concept ??? Is it now officially dead ??? Or merely inconvenient ... and passé ... ???

9781591143970.jpg

They still wear the same uniforms at least!

phrogpilot73

I wasn't really a fan of the Supe to begin with, and this only reinforces that feeling. The guy should be out on his ear. Period. 335 demerits and he's a Youngster? Who gives a shit how good a football player he is. Kick his ass out, and let him see how good a football player he is at a real Division I school.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wasn't really a fan of the Supe to begin with, and this only reinforces that feeling. The guy should be out on his ear. Period. 335 demerits and he's a Youngster? Who gives a shit how good a football player he is. Kick his ass out, and let him see how good a football player he is at a real Division I school.

I have to ask the obvious, is that a lot? Just wondering if that is on the high side, unusually high or insanely high. We didn't really keep a tally at my school as much.....

phrogpilot73

That is beyond insanely high. In four years, I amassed a whopping 35 demerits. I was only fried once though. I'd say that low would be 25-50 demerits, not too bad is 100-ish demerits, shitbags amass about 300+ demerits after FOUR YEARS. 300+ after a year and a half?!? Yeah, that fucker needs to go.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Clearly the victim in this case (the alleged blunt) was not female...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Minority? Check.... Athlete? Check.... Now if only he were a female he would be untouchable....

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
For those experienced with crap like this from the boat school, do you think that this media attention and outcry from fellow students will have this overturned? If the whole freakin CoC is saying kick this douche bag to the curb, but the Supe doesn't listen, shouldn't this be raising red flags all over the damn place (SECNAV, CNO etc) with the potential type of Officer that will come from there? I mean it's not like the kid cheated on a test or some crap, he didn't have a fckin rufie slipped in a drink... he violated a long standing policy for the Navy.

phrogpilot73

For those experienced with crap like this from the boat school, do you think that this media attention and outcry from fellow students will have this overturned? If the whole freakin CoC is saying kick this douche bag to the curb, but the Supe doesn't listen, shouldn't this be raising red flags all over the damn place (SECNAV, CNO etc) with the potential type of Officer that will come from there? I mean it's not like the kid cheated on a test or some crap, he didn't have a fckin rufie slipped in a drink... he violated a long standing policy for the Navy.
I would say there's a fair chance. A classmate of mine (football player) was essentially being let out of his contract in order to pursue the NFL. Another classmate had been drafted by the Jets, and was being let out of his contract. Then one of them banged a plebe... No problems - until it hit the media. Both of them were commissioned and had to serve the full 5 years.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I would say there's a fair chance. A classmate of mine (football player) was essentially being let out of his contract in order to pursue the NFL. Another classmate had been drafted by the Jets, and was being let out of his contract. Then one of them banged a plebe... No problems - until it hit the media. Both of them were commissioned and had to serve the full 5 years.

lmao, that turned out to be some expensive tail!

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Whatever happened to this concept ??? Is it now officially dead ??? Or merely inconvenient ... and passé ... ???

9781591143970.jpg

Wait a minute... gentlemanly behavior permits promotion of gay-bashing? Yes I'm crossing the streams w/ the DADT thread, but I wonder what your logic is here, A4s.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Wait a minute... gentlemanly behavior permits promotion of gay-bashing? Yes I'm crossing the streams w/ the DADT thread, but I wonder what your logic is here, A4s.

What ARE you talking about ... ??? Gay-bashing??? This thread is about football ... Try to focus ...

jtmedli

pilot
Minority? Check.... Athlete? Check.... Now if only he were a female he would be untouchable....

We have the same problems you speak of at schools everywhere (as I'm sure you're aware). Athletes are given leeway and advantages that no other undergraduate could dream of having and they still damn near fail out or can't hang in some form or fashion. This is just a good example of it from a much more 'honorable' institution. I agree with the above posts...BOOT HIM. There are plenty of us who don't smoke pot that would love a chance to earn a commission and one of the finest educations in the world without pissing it away for a 5 minute POT smoking session.

blackbart22

pilot
Maybe the superintendent got a phone call "suggesting" that course of action. I know it has happened in the training command.