• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mice!!!

What to do with the mice when I catch them?

• Drown in sink, throw in field as a warning to others

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Flush directly to black water tank (think CHT)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Release outside. (chick option)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Mice are tasty! Eat them!

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
http://lgweaponry.com/ad_sheets/gfa.htm

These things are pretty neat...maybe only for the little mice.

gfa.jpg

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I'm curious if Masterbates is putting little mice pictures by the door of the Puma to illustrate his kills. Well?

BlkPny

pilot
I'll tell you guys what. I'm getting old, my kids have all gone, and my wife ignores me. I lead a pretty boring liife.

But this thread rocks! This has to be the BEST THREAD EVER.

Just knowing that today's elite war-fighters have this kind of ingenuity and imaginations gives me faith in your generation. You guys are sick, twisted, and morally questionable. I like that in people. Keep it up.

By the way, if you are keeping score, Scoober is in first place based on entertainment value, followed closely by MrSaturn for technical inovation. Kudos.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Has anyone mentioned the use of a toaster, blender, or microwave? Because that would be awesome! Mouse smoothies anyone?

snake020

Contributor
I mentioned the microwave idea but MB didn't like it because he actually cooks food in there. I suggested using a plastic jar in the microwave that way no mouse plague would ferment in there afterwards.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Another twisted USNA thing for mice: Caught one on a sticky trap, and the residual glue kept its front paws stuck together. Tossed him in a water-filled bucket, and let him swim until he was exhausted. Tough little bastard lasted for about half an hour before going under the first time, then only about 10 more minutes of partial sinking/surfacing after that.

cisforsmasher

pilot
update: Mouse is believed to have survived initial ejection from potato gun but was killed upon impact with asphalt basketball court. He had about a five second flight (32 m high and about 25 m/s at impact aka 190 ft and 55 mph). Little bastard almost got away twice before we finally got him good inside the barrel.

skidz

adrenaline junky
Find a bottle or can that fits perfectly inside the barrel, or modify for snug fit, and make a sabot for the critter. It will go further and ensure a survivable ejection.

Oh, and we need PICTURES!!