• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mice!!!

What to do with the mice when I catch them?

• Drown in sink, throw in field as a warning to others

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Flush directly to black water tank (think CHT)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Release outside. (chick option)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Mice are tasty! Eat them!

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
WTF 14.86% release outside? Put one in an old sock, tie the top, and get some BP in. If you really want to go all out, get a pitching machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc2spyguy
^I love that idea

I thought that was what we were talking about, only deciding what MB should choose as a silhouette...

Yep. Just getting more specific and adding a visual.

skidz

adrenaline junky
I thought that was what we were talking about, only deciding what MB should choose as a silhouette...
Would be somewhat difficult to explain to a date if he happens to bring her back to his place.

-What are these?
-Oh, just my tally on how many mice I've killed in here.
-[sarcasm]Oh, how manly.[/sarcasm] or Uh.........wtf.

brownshoe

Contributor
Just knowing that today's elite war-fighters have this kind of ingenuity and imaginations gives me faith in your generation. You guys are sick, twisted, and morally questionable. I like that in people. Keep it up.

I agree! Heart-warming isn’t it?:D

Steve

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Would be somewhat difficult to explain to a date if he happens to bring her back to his place.

-What are these?
-Oh, just my tally on how many mice I've killed in here.
-[sarcasm]Oh, how manly.[/sarcasm] or Uh.........wtf.

But cougars are cats, they would be totally into that.

MasterBates

Another mouse today..

Not seeing any mice sign, but they are still here. Resistant to poison them in the RV in case they climb in some place I cant get to without rippin the RV apart, and stink the joint up.
I have sealed every gap/.crack I can find, but the little bastards keep on coming.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Stay away from that breed of cougar. My buddy is on a cougar 'adoption' plan right now. It just seems bad....

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Try the rat zapper out MB. It electrocutes them. :D http://www.ratzapper.com/zapper-ultra.cfm

ultra-med.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
battlestationpic-small.jpg
[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Battle Station [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Designed for restaurants, bakeries, ranches, large homes, facilities managers and pest control operators. Our remote monitoring Rat Zapper Battle Station allows you to save time by monitoring multiple Rat Zappers from a single location. Monitor up to 16 Rat Zappers from a distance of up to 300 feet. Great for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Click Here For More Details[/FONT]

This one has my vote... I'd feel like Bull Halsey with all this fire power! Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Often!

annaisdivine

wrap a small piece of nylon around the peanut butter that way they have to really pull.

Good idea. I would do a combination of most of the posts. Put the peanut butter wrapped in nylon on the traps and surround the traps ever so slightly on the edges of glue pads. That way, if it manages to get away with not tripping the trap, it's stuck. The dumb little fella will forget about it and keep on with the peanut butter until its head finally gets snapped.
You could just be in an area where the mouse population is higher than others. If it gets too bad, moving seems like an easy option.