• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MH-60S Crash in the Red Sea

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
To add insult to the families already going through hell. No death certificate or benefits are being issued to the Jones and Gibson families due to the shutdown.

Partisan bullshit aside, this deserves a letter/phone call to your elected representatives to remind them of what their job actually is.

robav8r

None
Contributor
To add insult to the families already going through hell. No death certificate or benefits are being issued to the Jones and Gibson families due to the shutdown.

Partisan bullshit aside, this deserves a letter/phone call to your elected representatives to remind them of what their job actually is.
Would love to know the bureaucrat & office responsible.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Would love to know the bureaucrat & office responsible.
Take your pick. I say its the fault of both parties and both the House and Senate alike. Their job is taking care of this country and its citizens, not playing chicken with them.