• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Merlin" Is Returning to the Blue Angels

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I thought TJ's closed down years ago. I had my winging party there, the last pilot class to be winged from NAS P-cola :( . That was in July 96 and things were pretty slow at the time. We went there a few times but it was pretty dead on average. I think TJ died a few years later.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rtfl

I thought TJ's closed down years ago.

Check the link. It closed for good a second time in 2003 after the revived Trader's didn't bring in enough business (2003). Most of the memorabilia was held by a legal firm and Naval Museum Foundation was trying to open another venue to display it as late as 2005, but haven't heard anything since then.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Check the link. It closed for good a second time in 2003 after the revived Trader's didn't bring in enough business (2003). Most of the memorabilia was held by a legal firm and Naval Museum Foundation was trying to open another venue to display it as late as 2005, but haven't heard anything since then.

Thus, it closed down years ago. I was just down there and I certainly didn't see a TJ unless they moved it.