• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian House for Rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADTOTA

Squid,
Is the house still for rent? I'm moving up there from Corpus in about three weeks. If it isn't available, do you know of any others for rent? Thanks

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I'm looking at kicking my current tenant our very soon. Let me know if you want more info.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
All:

House on market for rent on 1 JUNE. Rent will be $900 and the place is 1750 sq ft not 1350.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
House no longer up for rent. Will revive thread when ADTOTA moves out after he gets his wings. This place will be military only for the duration of my ownership.

02Navy05VT

Hypertension Anyone?
The commonly referred to SNA house is out on Dalewood. ... Will go look for said house this afternoon as the wife works just east of Marion.

hah hah! One of my sons lived in the SNA house on Dalewood. I refused to touch anything in the house without having had a tetanus shot first!

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
The "Red Carpet House" out at Dalewood had the last SNA move out about 1.5 - 2 yrs ago. All the SNA's graduated and the owner said that he wanted to remodel it and move back in himself. I helped load the last truck out of their. Kinda sad thinking of all the SNA's that lived there (John McCain included). Would be nice if he re-rented it to some more SNA's. It was in serious need of some TLC and or a house fire. It was nasty and smelled like cat urine. Oh well, those were the good ol days, eh!

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Hey all I used JoAnn McPherson as my realtor! Absolutely terrific in Meridian. Give her a call at 601-938-2094 if you are looking at buying in Meridian. She was very straightforward with us.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
UP AGAIN for rent. Could be as early as 1 September for anyone interested. Rent will remain $900.

Status
Not open for further replies.