• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Really, so he can submit documents before I even retake the ASTB?

You’ll submit docs before you go to MEPS. Everything will go through a “pre-screen” you’ll go to MEPS after the clear that pre screen.

Likely afterwards you’ll get DQ’d do not worry about that. N3M will request docs and you’ll submit to them

I did all my medical before my ASTB… like exNavyoffrec said the fact you didn’t take meds is a very positive thing.

Also you said you were applying for TSA? What’s TSA?
TSA - Transportation Security Administration
Basically the people at the airport who screen you before you get on the plane. They usually wear blue uniforms.

I did not know you could do medical before the ASTB, especially since the recruiter stressed “taking the ASTB before moving forward,” like he doesn’t want to waste his time starting the process only for me to not score high enough on the ASTB.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
TSA - Transportation Security Administration
Basically the people at the airport who screen you before you get on the plane. They usually wear blue uniforms.

I did not know you could do medical before the ASTB, especially since the recruiter stressed “taking the ASTB before moving forward,” like he doesn’t want to waste his time starting the process only for me to not score high enough on the ASTB.

This is a common practice with recruiters. Take the ASTB first, see if you qualify / are competitive and go from there.