• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Disqualification?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I read in an old vietnam book or something that while under fire a guy got so scared that his nuts retracted back to the area they were in before he hit puberty. I believe he had to get surgery to pull them back down. When I start getting really scared (man with a gun, shots fired, barricaded suspect) i just keep telling myself to expect the unexpected.... the ball retraction is the first thing that comes to my head.....and then its getting shot

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
prosthetic-testes.jpg

rookie7734

None
Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't...

I had testicular cancer while I was still in the Reserves, and had my right nut removed. The Navy never had a problem with it and neither did I. I can actually cross my legs when I am sitting down now. No return of the cancer after 15 years.

MasterBates

Back on workups in the dark days when I flew helos and dinosaurs roamed the earth (ok, 2004) we got woken up in the middle of the night for an urgent MEDEVAC for a ships company Petty Officer.

Testicular Torsion, I have never seen a man in so much pain in my life for an extended period of time. Usually people in that much pain have something serious enough that they either die or at least pass out before too long.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
...one of his testicles 'unravel'. I forgot the exact term for it, and I mihgt be describing it wrong...

You may or may not have described that particular situation wrong Sir, but you definately described something that I just cringed to...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have never seen a man in so much pain in my life for an extended period of time. Usually people in that much pain have something serious enough that they either die or at least pass out before too long.
Try a kidney stone. If there's anything in life more painful than renal colic, it's banned by the Geneva Conventions. :eek:

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I like how this thread turned into talking about having one nut which is completely different than the OP's question.

But hey, I'll bite. At least look on the bright side: by losing one ball and having a smaller sack, your dick will look bigger, right? :)