• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Disqualification?

Yo_Man_8

Hey guys,

Been browsing the site, its a really awesome source of information. However, I can't find an answer to a question of mine. At MEPS, I was informed that I had a Varicose Vein at my left nut. Sorry if that's a little too graphic!
Would this be a disqualification for a flight contract for USMC?

Thanks

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I don't think it will be an issue...unless it is painful upon movement or, uh, the act itself. And standby for various smart ass comments. I can't think of any at this time.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cut it off. Many say they would give their left nut to fly, put your money where your mouth is.
When and if you get through flight school make sure your squadron knows the whole story so they come up with an appropriate callsign.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
I was actually told the same thing, but cleared MEPS. Always thought it just happened to be bigger than the right one.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
You didnt know that you had it? Looks like the doc has more time at depth on you than you do... :)

I suppose getting a waiver for your nuts is cool. Good luck.