• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Disqualification?

MasterBates

My fraternity had a "Brother UniBall"

Running from a rival fraternity's pledges after stealing something important from them. Like all their keg taps or something of like value..

Pledges vault a fence into the Greenwood cemetery (butts up against our property and the river).. Uniball slips and impails his nut on the fence.. Fucker kept on running, but they had to cut it off due to damage later. Dude has like 8 sons now, he claims to have ditched the "female nut".

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Outstanding. I know a guy who had a nut vessel explode in the centrifuge. If he has the balls (no pun intended) to come forward I'm sure he'll tell everyone about it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Outstanding. I know a guy who had a nut vessel explode in the centrifuge. If he has the balls (no pun intended) to come forward I'm sure he'll tell everyone about it.
thud.gif

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Dude, you are actually obliged to dime him out.....so we can bestow "nut buster" or nutter upon him.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor

So, how many Gs did he pull?

When did it happen?

MasterBates

BTW, I'm thinking "Busta" would be a better callsign than Jiffy.. Not too many people remember Jiffy Pop. They have invented this thing called a microwave.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
I had a "one of these things is not like the other" incident when I renewed my medical a year ago. Mine ended up being a hernia, not a surgery I'd like to go through again.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
My brother-in-law is a Uniball...which is where I got the name from. Apparently, he fell asleep wearing tighty whitey's, one slipped out, and the elastic cut off the circulation, so he had to have it removed.

Yo_Man_8

I had a "one of these things is not like the other" incident when I renewed my medical a year ago. Mine ended up being a hernia, not a surgery I'd like to go through again.

Ouch!

My brother-in-law is a Uniball...which is where I got the name from. Apparently, he fell asleep wearing tighty whitey's, one slipped out, and the elastic cut off the circulation, so he had to have it removed.

OUCH!!!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you tell left from right???? Do they magically stay in place for you?

My brother's Doc found cancer on one of his cojones during a physical exam. He had to have it removed. He's since had two kids.

"Huevos Singlero"

P5190019-main_Full.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I knew a guy from VMI who, while sleeping in the middle of the night and without warning, had one of his testicles 'unravel'. I forgot the exact term for it, and I mihgt be describing it wrong, but he said it was the most horribly painful thing you could imagine. A couple fo his classmates said that he woke up most of the barracks screaming it was so bad. Ended up having an operation to remove it and the recovery took a while. Still makes me cringe. :eek:

So, how many Gs did he pull?

When did it happen?

You want pics too doc? ;)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Testicular tortion maybe? I know a dude whose ball twisted inside his nutsack while hopping a fence and that's what he called it. I think he had to have surgery but apparently it's easily fixable.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Testicular tortion maybe? I know a dude whose ball twisted inside his nutsack while hopping a fence and that's what he called it. I think he had to have surgery but apparently it's easily fixable.

I don't think so, they rushed him to the hospital and had to remove it pretty quick. And not going too much into the gory details but it was not the the simple surgery they describe for tortion, it was a bit more involved and a pretty long recovery time, not an 'easy fix' by any stretch of the imagination.