• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MECEP FAQs

Julia.cook

I am a MECEP who is about to commission and head to TBS with Echo Co. As a junior Marine forums were an important tool in keeping me connected with other Marines who were working hard toward the same goal. With that in mind, if anyone reading this has any questions feel free to contact me.

I was selected on board 1, FY15 I believe. The message came out in July 2015, I graduated OCS in November, and by April 2016 I was in college. I've been here for three years (after quite a few changes in major) and am now on my way out with an air contract. I know the application process has changed somewhat, but I'd be happy to share anything that could be of use.
Any advice on the ASTB I currently a MECEP and commission next spring and trying to go to TBS with an AIR CONTRACT

RoarkJr.

Any advice on the ASTB I currently a MECEP and commission next spring and trying to go to TBS with an AIR CONTRACT

I've never looked but I recommend checking out the ASTB thread. I played flight sims for a while on a Saitek X-52 (and it turned out that was the stick and throttle we used for the test). If you're not that coordinated it might be a good idea. Other than that I can't say, I didn't study at all except for the directional thing where you have to determine the cardinal direction of the drone on a map.