• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

hugeyetti

wtf, such a tease

Hey I have your life changing results, but I'll tell you tomorrow

Ha no I am in kind of a weird situation so its understandable. My main recruiter just retired so I am going through a new officer recruiter now, wasn't his fault or anything. I just hope its good news tomorrow! :)

MemphisBell

pilot
Well after waiting what seemed like an eternity, I finally got the call fellas!! Pro Rec Y for SNA and NFO!!!!! This whole process have been long and frustrating but I think it is meant to be that way because the Navy only wants people who really want to do this. Congrates to everyone that have been selected, hang in there for the people who have not heard back, and for the people who didn't get picked up, don't give up.

mz247

Well after waiting what seemed like an eternity, I finally got the call fellas!! Pro Rec Y for SNA and NFO!!!!! This whole process have been long and frustrating but I think it is meant to be that way because the Navy only wants people who really want to do this. Congrates to everyone that have been selected, hang in there for the people who have not heard back, and for the people who didn't get picked up, don't give up.
Good job buddy
Guess the Z's hopefully will soon follow

bkos1207

Or do you automatically get whichever was listed first on your app?
I think you get processed for whichever one was your first choice, so if you had SNA as 1 and NFO as 2, you'll be put through for SNA, but if anything falls through medically and you get disqualified from SNA, you can fall right into NFO since some of the standards are a little looser.

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
Congrats to everyone who got selected! It's been a great experience watching this process unfold. Best of luck to everyone who missed this board or who will be reapplying for the next board.