• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

EMTpilot

I just received the call: Pro Rec Y for SNA and SNFO. It hasn't hit me yet. I have this stupid little smile on my face. Now off to drive 2 hours to get finger printed and get this security check rocking and rolling. Thank you to everyone here who has given me insight, advice, and encouragement along the way. It has been invaluable.

Joshua Owen

Just spoke to my recruiter and unfortunately I was not selected. I'll have to try again in October. But, congratulations to those of you who did receive Pro Rec Ys!

jack-o

pilot
Just spoke to my recruiter and unfortunately I was not selected. I'll have to try again in October. But, congratulations to those of you who did receive Pro Rec Ys!
Keep trying bud, I would start studying for an ASTB retake. Most people who retake it raise their scores significantly.

MemphisBell

pilot
My recruiter said that no results have posted for me. I really hope my packet made it in front of this board.