• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

afsf1

Any word on when the next board will be? I am finally coming up on 6 months (again) post surgery and will be hitting the age limit sooner rather than later.

Grats to all selectees.

mz247

It's roughly 1-2 weeks notice
But yeah last board has people notified within a week,
And then people continued to trickle in.

mz247

No I was specifically asking @thosefreakinATs
Because he said he went through the October board.

Guess it's a rhetorical question since he appears to be applying for this board as well.

Just wondering if his ASTBE had changed from the October board to this board or not.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
For those who missed this board, it comes to show how much you need to push your OR as well as yourselves to get everything done ASAP. It should take one week to finish the APSR, SF-86/NASIS, as well as mailing the transcripts, 3 weeks tops to have your references complete the DD-370 forms, and 4 weeks tops to study and complete the ASTB exam. MEPS can be a hurdle but be ready to respond at a moments notice from your OR to complete the physical. When your kit is submitted, you should be following up often to make sure it gets released. If your OR says it will be uploaded on a certain day, follow up that day (if he/she hasn't already) and see what the issue is.

sharkbait1

pilot
That is unfortunate. When was your packet submitted?
Week of March 23. I spoke to my OP at the beginning of this week and my status was at NRC. It wasn't "pro board", but oh well. I'm glad my packet is finally in.

Following up on RUFiO's last comment, my packet got held up by MEPS for 6 months (ridiculous situation) starting last September, so that kept me out of both October and February. I was hoping my paperwork would be in order for this board but it seems like it just came too close to the wire. I've been lucky with my ORs who have generally been on top of their end. So now I just have to be patient...again. The only tough part is I'll be 26 next month, so I don't have time for more delays before OCS...

afsf1

Week of March 23. I spoke to my OP at the beginning of this week and my status was at NRC. It wasn't "pro board", but oh well. I'm glad my packet is finally in.

Following up on RUFiO's last comment, my packet got held up by MEPS for 6 months (ridiculous situation) starting last September, so that kept me out of both October and February. I was hoping my paperwork would be in order for this board but it seems like it just came too close to the wire. I've been lucky with my ORs who have generally been on top of their end. So now I just have to be patient...again. The only tough part is I'll be 26 next month, so I don't have time for more delays before OCS...

Any word on when the next board is coming up? I am in a similar situation.