• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

MemphisBell

pilot
Well my packet has been at program manager for about a week so if there is a board in April, I hope I didn't miss the cutoff date.

EMTpilot

Just hang tight ladies and gents. We'll get there. Out of curiosity what do you all do for work in the interim while you wait for the Navy gods to smile upon us?

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
Just hang tight ladies and gents. We'll get there. Out of curiosity what do you all do for work in the interim while you wait for the Navy gods to smile upon us?
I sit and stare at a computer screen reviewing government contracts and rfp responses. SOOO much fun said no one ever. If only law was as glamorous as A Few Good Men. Although I'd still submit an app for SNA!! Ha

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
im active navy and am an AT so I fix the stuff we all want to fly. its loads of fun and you learn a hell of a lot but this is what has led me to know without the shadow of a doubt that id rather be flying them than fixing them

Donald Auld

I'm a Civil Engineer with Kimley-Horn and Associates. I'm a transportation designer. Great job, great people, great company, but it can't get me in a cockpit so it's not where I want to be!

Joshua Owen

I'm a Capital Equipment Analyst in the medical field. I sit in front of a computer screen all day. Needless to say, I check AW three-four times a day for updates about the next board.

MemphisBell

pilot
I'm a product development engineer for an orthopedic company. I guess I "help" people everyday but I dont get that feeling of doing something bigger than myself. I first wanted to apply to the airforce but after years of research decided that the navy was a better fit for me.

EMTpilot

I am a range safety officer and a gun sales associate at one of the top ranges/stores in NJ. It's fun shootings guns all day and getting to see the latest and greatest boom sticks but it is a job, not a career. Needless to say I've gotten pretty used to people pointing guns at me. Time to move on.

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
I thought I was the only one that came on here 4 times a day... I'm an active duty MH60R Aircrewman and I fly in the stuff we want to fly in, operate, and break all the equipment freakinAT fixes, well, mostly the same equipment.
Im very impressed at the quality of the applicants that are putting in for this board and look forward to hopefully going to OCS with all of you.