• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

MemphisBell

pilot
All April fools jokes aside...... I wish NRC would give us some dates!! I know they have in previous boards... well, excluding last board lol.

Al. Poison

Highly unlikely... please cite "I heard.... " source. Highly doubtful they would hold a "rolling board" for a 5% selection.:eek:

If your joking, it isn't at all funny!:rolleyes:
BzB

I'm going insane over here. I start making bad jokes. I work at an airport which shares the runway with one of the largest joint bases in the world. My office is about 500 ft from the runway. Watching and hearing the sound of freedom taking off everyday is driving me nuts....

MemphisBell

pilot
Does anyone know how long it takes your packet to be board ready once NRC has received it? My processor sent my packet to NRC last Wednesday but I still haven't heard anything back.

sharkbait1

pilot
Did anyone else hear about this? I just heard that they held the SNA board yesterday! Selection rate was apparently super low though, only 5%.
Darn, that's the third April fools joke I fell for today. Right after the Google mailbox and the naked Spartan race. Unfortunately my speeding ticket this morning was not an April fools joke :(

bkos1207

Does anyone know how long it takes your packet to be board ready once NRC has received it? My processor sent my packet to NRC last Wednesday but I still haven't heard anything back.
From what I understand it should be good to go as soon as NRC acknowledges receipt of it. Your OR should be able to check on its status in CIRIMS.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm going insane over here. I start making bad jokes.
Bro Al, making jokes online during long, nervous waiting periods for selection results... is OK, hell I am one of the biggest "leg pullers" on this site; however, despite being April Fools Day, your joke may not have amused (and possibly disappointed), some of those waiting on board results greatly affecting their futures. Selection board schedules/rates, nor idle rumors should be posted jokingly on a selection board thread.;)
BzB

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
Checking in. Acive duty 2nd class here hoping to be able to submit for this board. this will be my second attempt since I needed to up my astb. My current scores are 56 7 8 8 And the rest of the package looks pretty solid. Here's to hoping round 2 goes better

MemphisBell

pilot
Does anyone know if their packet is at "Proboard" yet? My recuiter said my packet is "at program manager" but I'm not sure if it's suppose to be at this status till a board is held.

Fermi

Does anyone know if their packet is at "Proboard" yet? My recuiter said my packet is "at program manager" but I'm not sure if it's suppose to be at this status till a board is held.
My processor told me my packet was at the "PRO board" a few weeks ago, which I assume means NRC. I'm not really sure what your recruiter means by "program manager."

Haha O man that april fools joke really got me!
Yeah, that was both funny and painful. Like watching a friend get kicked in the nuts.

exNavyOffRec

Program manager is the person who decides when they have enough packets to have a board.

not really, program manager is the last QA check before being sent to board, the board cutoff dates are decided by the Director. The PM also works on OCS dates.