• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 06, 2006

caseyh46

congrats MWC.... I've heard they're hurting for folks in this class as well... crazy... i guess cause the colleges haven't graduated yet... Anyway... look forward to seeing you down in P cola

Wingnut

Kill your television
Four days notice for OCS? Ichiwawa :eek: I thought three weeks notice was short. Seems something is seriously funkified, but as long as I make it through to API, I'll take it. By the way, is that fifteen total candidates? Sort of hard to believe they were giving people July and August dates back in Jan/Feb, and now they're chucking people into the May 06 date on short to way short notice. Anyway, good luck. Remember to keep breathing and you'll be fine.

bbeyer

Four days notice...wow. I'm not sure how they expect you to get all that crap together in four days. I'm still having trouble getting official paperwork and a eyeglass strap, of all things. I'm in the 20 MAY class, and I've found no one with that date yet. I wonder if they are having a hard time filling that one too.

Well, good luck to you all, and I'll see you in a couple weeks, when my class will take some of the attention off your class.

Jameski

Samsonite... I was WAY off!!
Hey everyone starting this Sunday,

GOOD LUCK!! :) I'll see you there soon!

Also, wingnut, have a safe drive!