• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Master's degrees: Brick & Mortar vs. Internet

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Don't worry about it too much. The first real career milestone that has a soft "requirement" for a graduate degree is O5 command. There will be opportunities to knock that out along the way. That is at least 15 years down the road for you.
Thank you for clearing things up. I'm definitely trying to stay focused on the more immediate challenges, like getting accepted to OCS. ;)

ltedge46

Lost in the machine
None
Don't worry about it too much. The first real career milestone that has a soft "requirement" for a graduate degree is O5 command.
Definitely a "soft" requirement at this point, but certainly helps even the playing field. I know several, including myself, who screened for one of the command options (op, op-t, shore) without a Masters. But, like Brett said, way too far in the future to worry about at this point. Plenty of time to get it done if you want it. Focus on the wings and getting through your first squadron tour successfully.