• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Massif approval message

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, the "find me a message/instruction that says I can do this" snipe hunt. If you've never done one...you've never worked for a Shoe.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, the "find me a message/instruction that says I can do this" snipe hunt. If you've never done one...you've never worked for a Shoe.
Thankfully, I've been blessed with mostly working with cool shoes. I'm sure someday, the other, well, shoe will drop.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thankfully, I've been blessed with mostly working with cool shoes. I'm sure someday, the other, well, shoe will drop.

i_see_what_you_did_there_poster-r8f044f42410c44898ead34192059346f_y1u_8byvr_512.jpg

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Can you post it up here? Or is it in paper-format only?

There are actually two messages but I would rather not post them on an open forum. If anyone needs a copy, send me a PM with your .mil e-mail address and I will send them your way.

Or, if you have a CAC enabled computer you can find them at the PMA-202 website. Aircrew Systems Advisory 10-11 and Aircrew Systems Advisory 13-03.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Reviving an old thread. I've had trouble retrieving these approval messages from the PMA website. Anyone able to PM the info for the Massifs and perhaps NSN's if anyone knows them?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Pretty sure they don't have NSNs. Our LSes had to open purchase through a distributor that had a GSA account.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Btw, totally worth any asspain to go through. I have one and it's the best jacket I've owned by far.