• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marymount

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Little bit, live down the street from Marymount University, North Arlington, Virginia.

Could find out what i do not know, esp for fellow Buckeye.

35_NSS

fat chicks, fat chicks, and oh yeah, more fat chicks man. Your in HOG heaven gotta love it. 315 no self esteem

SFgirl

you guys crack me up, but from what i can recall visiting at TBS, didn't a lot just go to UVA at Charlottesville to find women?

Clux4

Banned
Mason, Howard, Georgetown, Catholic U, UMD,JMU are much closer than UVA. There is also Baltimore. Let me get it, you must have gone to UVA

SFgirl

Nope- UTA - "Hook 'Em!"... I just heard of some rather scandalous trips made to Charlottesville... and a place called Longwood College (which is actually where my sorority was founded as a fun fact)...

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
Hold Up

HOOOOOOOOLD UP. Clux4, you mean to tell me that UMBC has a nrotc department also??? if not, which baltimore county university has nrotc? or are you talking about girls? alls i know is that JMU usually wins playboy's pick for having the hottest girls... and with the most STD ALSO!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.