• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marines vs. Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidsin

Yeah I just wish everyone thought like your parents. I got two sisters that got shot in two separate incidents. They were innocent bystanders in both cases. One with got hit with a shot gun spray, and another a 45 mag. They're all okay now, and it was gang violence. I got shot at in school just for looking different once and ended up having to go to school 50 miles away...sucked ass, but luckily they missed. I bet your parents would be quick to arm themselves if they lived where I grew up. I grew up in the wrong side of the bad side of the city, and just going to school was like survival. For some reason the early 90's was total chaos here.

But those memories remind me that LA is a concrete jungle. You just don't know what kind of animal is lerking around. Hence, home protection is just piece of mind and comfortable sleep for us back in the days.

BB guns...that's child's play. But that taught me the hard way to know my weapons real good...the parts, the noise it makes when you dry fire it, and proper function of each part. Of coarse...accurate efficient clean shots and close groupings is a must as well.

If it hinders my prospects of becomming a Marine, then be it as it may. It may even work the other way. Either way it's God's will in my way of looking at it, so I have a stoic attitude about it all.

Ah...topic...oops Sorry for straying away.

------------------------------------------
Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.