• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Selection data out of primary

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I'm pretty sure studs have to live in
My apartment on the island is about an hour from K'ville, so I believe you're right, unless you get a place halfway between for some reason.

I'm pretty sure Krock studs have to live in Krock. We were told that it was because they don't want students driving an hour to get to work when they have a 6am brief. I think it's to help boost the economy in Kingsville.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure Krock studs have to live in Krock. We were told that it was because they don't want students driving an hour to get to work when they have a 6am brief. I think it's to help boost the economy in Kingsville.
Is Krock another name for Kingsville? Haven't heard of it yet, if so.
But yeah, my half-hour commute for API muster was bad enough, I can't imagine driving an hour to make a brief at 6 in the morning.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Can location determine your selection, for example two SNAs with the same NSS? Will a SNA out of Corpus be more apt to getting a jet or c-130 slot than a guy in Whiting because of PCS or something to that effect?

It has happened before during end of FY budget crunches etc. It will happen again.