• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine OCS Preparation

Conaway

I am really just looking for feedback from Marine OCS graduates, but have some more specific questions that, if you feel inclined, I would like to have answered.

I’ve gone through this forum and utilized other resources, but I would like to start another Marine OCS thread. Specifically, what is a typical day at OCS like. I know that this might be broken down into different stages (the first 3 weeks will be different than the second three weeks?). In addition, what is the best thing that I can do to physically train myself? My training has revolved around scoring high on the Marine PFT. However, what can I do outside of this to prepare myself for what I will encounter (longer runs… such as 5 and 10 miles? Will being able to do a lot of pull ups prepare me for the obstacle courses that I will encounter? What events will I encounter and how would you recommend training for them?) Finally, I know that I will be tested over information while I am at OCS. What are some good resources to utilize so that I can learn pertinent information before I show up at OCS?

I appreciate any feedback. I will do more research on these topics, but I would also like to benefit from the experience of those that have gone through Marine OCS.

You can find an answer to almost any question on www.marineocs.com. I know for a fact there are multiple threads on this topic there that can answer your question. However, most of the flight info you will find here.

mts4602

=Conaway;250263]You can find an answer to almost any question on [B]www.marineocs.com[/B].
Several months ago marine/navy/army ocs.com websites ect... stopped working for me. It just happened out of the blue. When I go to one of those sites it says "invalid IP" in the top left of the screen with a white background. It seems odd to me that I cannot access any of these military discussion boards. Does anyone have any clue to what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Matt

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
You can find an answer to almost any question on [B]www.marineocs.com[/B].
Several months ago marine/navy/army ocs.com websites ect... stopped working for me. It just happened out of the blue. When I go to one of those sites it says "invalid IP" in the top left of the screen with a white background. It seems odd to me that I cannot access any of these military discussion boards. Does anyone have any clue to what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Matt

I have the same exact problem, and haven't found the solution yet.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
Maybe its your cookies!

Don't look at me like that :tongue2_1

I mean when a webpage loads, it sometimes uses info already on your computer, so if it messed up before, maybe it is reading the old data. Then again, you probably already knew that :D